All you need is 5 minutes to make this dessert. It has tart cherries, sweet pineapple, creamy bananas all enveloped in whipped topping and marshmallows.
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, juice drained
- 1 medium banana, sliced into thin slices
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping
- Fold all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Serve immediately.
- If you are not serving immediately then I suggest not adding the banana until you’re ready to serve because it browns easily.