This peanut butter fudge has all the things a peanut butter lover like me would want: it’s sweet, delicately creamy and is rich with that amazing peanut butter flavor.
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coat a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, combine the butter, evaporated milk and sugar and cook the mixture until it comes to a boil, stirring constantly (you’ll get a great arm workout 🙂 )
- Boil the mixture (while still stirring) for 5 minutes, then remove from heat
- Stir in the peanut butter, marshmallow cream and vanilla until well combined. It should be very smooth, with no chunks left.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread evenly
- Refrigerate for 8 hours, or until completely firm
- Cut into 1-inch squares and enjoy this little piece of peanut butter heaven!
Original recipe found @ Mr. Food