Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
This peanut butter fudge has all the things a peanut butter lover like me would want: it’s sweet, delicately creamy and is rich with that amazing peanut butter flavor.
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
I have a crazy love for peanut butter. But especially this peanut butter fudge. It has all the things a peanut butter lover like me would want: it’s sweet, delicately creamy and is rich with that amazing peanut butter flavor. I must admit, the first time I made this recipe, I didn’t think I was following the directions correctly. Like how could this be THAT easy?
Well, my friends, it is THAT easy and it will impress anyone who is a peanut butter fanatic like me. On top of how easy this fudge is to make, it only has 6 ingredients! Wowza! Plus, it serves a crowd. Any holiday party would be lucky to have this fudge at its table. Or if you’re like me, a random Wednesday is also a great reason to make this fudge.
- 3/4 cup butter (1-1/2 sticks)
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, combine the butter, evaporated milk and sugar and cook the mixture until it comes to a boil, stirring constantly (you’ll get a great arm workout)
- Boil the mixture (while still stirring) for 5 minutes, then remove from heat
- Stir in the peanut butter, marshmallow cream and vanilla until well combined. It should be very smooth, with no chunks left.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread evenly
- Refrigerate for 8 hours, or until completely firm
- Cut into 1-inch squares and enjoy this little piece of peanut butter heaven!
Original recipe found @ Mr. Food