These pinwheels have everything you could want, all wrapped up and easy to eat. Cream cheese, sour cream and a fiesta ranch packet make the base for these irresistible little snacks. Then shredded chicken, shredded cheese and green chilis get folded in.
- 5 burrito sized tortillas, warmed up slightly in the microwave for easier rolling (only about 15 seconds)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 (1.1 ounce) packet fiesta ranch dip mix
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken, cold
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ½ cups shredded lettuce
- With an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and fiesta ranch until smooth.
- Fold in the shredded chicken, green chiles and shredded cheese.
- Spread 1/5th of the mixture onto one tortilla in a thin layer. Evenly sprinkle ½ cup shredded lettuce over the cream cheese mixture. Roll the tortilla up tightly (be careful not to rip the tortilla). Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator. Repeat the steps until all the tortillas, cream cheese mixture and lettuce are gone.
- Let the tortillas chill for about an hour in the refrigerator.
- After they are chilled, unwrap them and cut them into even pieces. You should get about 8 pinwheels from one roll. The ends will be ugly, so you can eat or discard those.
- You should have about 40 pinwheels from this recipe!