Italian Brown Sugar Chicken Tenders
These chicken tenders have a unique style of their own. They are slightly sweet from the brown sugar, satisfyingly salty from the dry Italian dressing mix and they are baked to perfection.
ITALIAN BROWN SUGAR CHICKEN TENDERS
Chicken tenders for the win! It doesn’t matter how old you are, a great chicken tender never goes out of style. These chicken tenders have a unique style of their own. Thee tenders are slightly sweet from the brown sugar, satisfyingly salty from the dry Italian dressing mix, and are also baked to perfection.
I have always been a chicken tender fan, and this recipe has made me love them even more. Normally, I just mix the brown sugar and Italian dressing and put it on regular chicken breasts (it is just as delicious that way too).
I bought chicken tenders on sale this week and thought that the brown sugar and Italian dressing would work great. The only thing I did differently was add some panko bread crumbs to make the mixture more of a breading. Another reason I like chicken tenders is because they take no time at all to cook. These tenders taste amazing when paired with my cheesy dill twice baked potatoes. I hope you enjoy these easy tenders you can make any night of the week!
- 1 package chicken tenders- roughly 6-8 tenders
- 1 (.7 ounce) packet dry Italian dressing mix
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 ¼ cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400
- Combine dry Italian dressing, brown sugar and panko bread crumbs on a plate and mix them well (I usually just use a fork)
- Beat the egg in a bowl or shallow dish
- Dip the chicken tenders in the egg, then into the panko mixture, coating each tender evenly
- Place all the tenders in a greased baking dish and bake for 20 min, flipping them half way through