Reese’s No Churn Ice Cream
Reese’s no churn ice cream is an indulgence like no other. White and milk chocolate peanut butter cups, along with Reese’s pieces, are enveloped in a sweetened condensed milk and whipped cream base to create a sweet treat that everyone will love!
Reese’s No Churn Ice Cream
(This post contains affiliate links)
Have you ever made homemade ice cream before? Up until just recently, I thought you needed a fancy ice cream maker and lots of ingredients to make the perfect ice cream. Boy was I wrong.
The base of this recipe is only two ingredients…two! What kind of magical wizardry is this, you ask? Its pretty simple, actually. Just some whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk. The base is ultra-sweet and so smooth. It is a lot more airy than regular ice cream, yet it tastes just as good.
My husband was amazed by how good this was. He always tells me he as two stomachs: one for regular food and one for sweets. He could tell me he is really full from dinner, then come out of the kitchen with some kind of dessert. The man loves his sweets and this ice cream is no exception.
What I love about this ice cream is you can add whatever kind of mix-ins you like to make it your own. We are peanut butter lovers at my house, so decided to load this ice cream up with lots of peanut butter cups and Reese’s pieces. Anything you love in your store-bought ice cream would taste delicious in this ice cream.
How to make no churn ice cream
Your mixing bowl: You want your bowl to be as cold as possible when whipping the cream, so what I do is place the bowl I’m using for mixing in the freezer for about 10 minutes to get it nice and cold.
Peanut butter cups/Reese’s pieces: I find it easier to keep the peanut butter cups and Reese’s pieces in the freezer. Its easier to chop the PB cups when they are frozen, otherwise they just mush.
Mix-ins: Like I said above, you can virtually use any kind of mis-ins you’d like. M&Ms, Oreos and toffee pieces are great ideas!
Container: You can freeze your ice cream in a loaf pan or ice cream container. Check out the “My Amazon Picks” section below the recipe to see what I use!
- 1 (16 ounce) carton heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 20 miniature white chocolate Reese’s peanut butter cups,, roughly chopped
- 20 miniature milk chocolate Reese’s peanut butter cups,, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup Reese’s pieces
- In a large bowl, or with a KitchenAid mixer, whip your heavy whipping cream on high until stiff peaks form.
- Turn your mixer to low and slowly add the sweetened condensed milk and mix until just combined.
- With a spatula, fold in all the candies until just mixed.
- Transfer to your loaf pan or ice cream container and freeze at least 8 hours. Overnight is best!