Slowly cooked chicken combined with traditional taco seasoning and ranch seasoning make for a very easy, drool-worthy week night meal.
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet of your favorite taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- Your favorite taco fixings- we like shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, salsa, sour cream and onions. Anything would taste good on these tacos. Go ahead, you do you!
- Add chicken into the crockpot. Pour in the chicken broth then sprinkle the ranch seasoning and taco seasoning on top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours
- Shred the chicken with a fork to soak up all that taco-y goodness.
- Scoop as much as you’d like into taco boats or scoop into whatever kind of tortilla you choose
- Sprinkle cheese on top
- Bake @ 350 for 6-8 min or until cheese is melted and the edges of the taco boats are a little crispy
- Pile on your favorite fixing and devour!
This chicken mixture also tastes good inside a quesadilla or on top of a bed of chips for nachos. The possibilities are endless with this stuff!
Original recipe found @ Repeat Crafter Me