These cookies are so soft, minty and full of flavor! These cookies only require a few ingredients: a box of cake mix, oil, eggs and mix-ins!
- 1 box super moist French vanilla cake mix (Betty Crocker)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup crushed mint Oreo thins
- ½ mint chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cake mix, vegetable oil and eggs together. I like to use my KitchenAid, but if you don’t have one, I suggest just using a wooden spoon. A hand mixer might not be able to do the job because this batter is pretty thick!
- Fold in the crushed cookies and mint chips.
- Drop the batter onto a cookie sheet into even cookies using a scoop or spoon. I like to use this scoop!
- With a spatula, flatten the cookies a little.
- Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes or until cookies are golden brown on the edges and bottom.
- Let them cool slightly before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- You should get about 20 cookies.